Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Gratitude Weekly - Too many for one week

First off I am so grateful that school is out. I am so glad to have my children home and for it to be time for just us.
Second, I am grateful for the teachers who taught my children all year long. They spent so much time with my children and helped them grow all year long. They gave so much and I could never do what they do.
Third, this weekend was my parent's 50th wedding aniversary. I am grateful to them for all they have given me over the years and I'm especially for their example of how to love another.
Finally, with Sunday being Father's Day, I am reminded of how lucky I am to have the best Father a girl could ever have. He is so wise and someone I can always be proud of. I am also so lucky to have married someone so much like him. I have the best husband who is the greatest dad. Our children miss him so much while he is gone because when he is here he makes our world so great.

1 comment:

Emma Jo said...

You guys are great and you are doing tremendous--still managing to be a good example to those around you!!