Monday, January 26, 2009

Gratitude Weekly - Week 4

I have a new favorite thing. My baby has become a bed snuggler. We have had children who slept with us because of nightmares, fear, no bed of their own (only while Jay was gone) and various other things. I never minded so much if they need us for a while, but it wasn't my favorite thing because I prefer to be the only bed hog in the bed. This is different. My baby has been coming in the morning at just about the time I have to get up anyway and just snuggling with me. He is such a busy baby that he hardly ever stops moving so this is such a treat and I am very grateful for every minute of it.

4 comments:

laura.elizabeth said...

I am a total sunggler and treasure those tender moments snuggling with my boys too. Spencer is a natural snuggler. Ross is learning but is getting the hang of it!

Emma Jo said...

A child that comes in at the appropriate time to snuggle? Totally priceless. What a cute boy.

Valerie said...

The bigger my big kids get, the more I appreciate a good snuggle from the little ones. Enjoy it to the fullest!

Mandee said...

I LOVE snuggly babies, especially baby boys. There is just something so sweet about a baby boy snuggling up with his mom!