Sunday, January 04, 2009

Movies at Little Creek

Last night Jay and I went on a great date. We went to The Cheesecake Factory and then went to Little Creek Amphibious Base to see Twilight. First, dinner was great, I had Chicken Piccata and Vanilla Bean Cheesecake, both were delicious. Now let me tell you about the movie experience. I had never been to a movie on base before. My first impressions was "Cool, it is a theater with a stage." Next thought was, "Wow, I haven't been in a bathroom like that since High School." If I was a sailor I would wait a date or two before taking a girl there. It was only $4 for both of us so that was great. The refreshments were at least half the price and before the movie started they played the National Anthem. We had a great time and it was a fabulous experience. Very enjoyable movie too.
It was so great that we went back today and took the children to see Bolt. We paid $12 to get in and $11.75 for snacks for everyone. The children loved the experience as much as the movie. I would recommend Little Creek to anyone, just avoid the bathroom.

No comments: