Monday, May 12, 2008

Gratitude Weekly - It's Crazy, but it is true

I hate to say what I am truly thankful for this week. It sounds crazy. I am going to have to say that I am thankful for what I gained from the separation from Jay. Everyday that he is here I am so grateful for him. I appreciate him so much more for having been apart. I can't bring myself to say that I am glad that we were apart, but I am going to say that I have learned from our trials. He walks in the door and I can't believe how happy I am to see him. The level of stress that I feel on my shoulders feels like it has been lifted with helium and is almost lifting me off my feet. Life feels easy. WOW!!

1 comment:

Mandee said...

Seperation really does make you realize just how good you got it! Dallan and I were apart for about three weeks and when he finally made it home, like you I just felt relief. I can't imagine having to go through what you guys have gone through and the relief you must feel now that he is home! I am so happy for you!