Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm Grateful for ???


I am stealing this idea from Laurie's (a friend of my friend Emily, who's blog I peek in on regularly)blog. She is writing something she is grateful for every week. So here goes my first week at this, we will see if I stick to it.


I am always grateful when my husband comes home for the weekend. I will try to only let that be my pick this one time, but know that it is every week's main gratitude. I am glad to see him, hear his voice, talk to him about what has happened during the week and talk about nothing. He is the hardest worker I know and he comes home and goes right to work trying to make my life easier in the week to come. It makes the children happy to see him and he always takes the time to do something with just them which makes them feel special and gives me down time.

This week I am especially grateful he came home because I woke up with tons of pain in my back and chest Saturday morning and couldn't do anything for myself. By the time he left tonight, I had the pain under control and the house under control as well. I am very grateful for my sweet husband and his weekly visits. Someday we will hopefully get to live together.

1 comment:

Mandee said...

I too am so thankful Dallan helps me out as much as he does. We are fortunate to have husbands like that. I think it is a great idea to find something to be thankful for each week. I know when I am focused on that, other problems don't seem so bad.