Sunday, January 15, 2012

Gratitude Weekly - Week 3 - Warmth

This week we had a little warm spell.  I got a little bit excited because I thought our heat was working, but really the temperature just went up 10-15 degrees here (50-54*F).  We had several days of sunshine and mild temperatures.  My feet were toasty and a few times our house got a so warm I thought we needed to crack a window.  We were able to go to the playground and play until Nathan was tired instead of playing until appendages go numb.  Now however the temperature is back down to about 40*F during the day and 34*F at night.  My feet are cold again too.  But I have cute new slippers so that helps some.

1 comment:

Christina said...

You have cute feet...oh...I don't mean that in a weird way. I have almost the excat same slippers too :) (Christina)