Sunday, January 15, 2012

Gratitude Weekly - Week 2 Birthday Celebration

I am very blessed to have a wonderful generous husband who spoils me delightfully.  Friday a week ago was my birthday and as usual, my darling didn't disappoint.  This year to make sure that my day was special, Jay took off work and we made a family trip to Stonehenge and Bath.  
 I am sorry to admit that Stonehenge wasn't quite as impressive in person as I had imagined in my head.  The children however were completely impressed.  So much so that they listened intently to the recording and wouldn't stop listening for pictures.  Nathan's comment was those look like the rocks on the computer.  We had Stonehenge as our backdrop on the computer for months, he was so excited to find out they were the same rocks. 

Bath was a delightful discovery.  We didn't know what to expect, but Bath was beautiful and charming.  There were many cute shops and more shopping opportunities than anyone needs.  We really look forward to more trips to Bath.
 Bath Abbey

 Very cute area of town
 Roman Bath in the center of town

No comments: