Monday, November 24, 2008

Gratitude Weekly - Thanksgiving

I am grateful for Thanksgiving coming up and the idea that people all over take the time to sit back and remember all their blessings. I am grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and for his sacrifice on our behalf. I am grateful for a Prophet leading and guiding us today. I am grateful for the greatest husband any woman could ever want to have. I am grateful for four beautiful, smart, happy children. I am grateful for a family that loves me and taught me well. I am grateful for the most wonderful friends and family all over the world. I am grateful for a home that I love in a neighborhood that I love where my children go to school in a safe place. I am grateful for a country in which we have freedom and prosperity. There are many more things that I am thankful for, but that is the top of the list. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

No comments: