Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas Spirit

I received this as an email and filled it out for my blog because I just enjoy these so much.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? A pleasant mixture of both.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, but I have a candle from Yankee Candle to make it smell real.

3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend

4. When do you take the tree down? New Year's Day

5. Do you like eggnog? Only homemade eggnog that turns out more like boiled custard.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My cat, I had wanted a horse, but my parents talked me down to a dog and then to a cat because they were willing to have a cat.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad

8. Easiest person to buy for? My children

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't think of one, I must have put a mental block on it.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th Street, the remake or Rodolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Metally right after Christmas, in reality November

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Eggnog

16. Lights on the tree? I prefer white lights, but I have been overruled by the husband and all the children.

17. Favorite Christmas song? The Holy and The Ivy

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes, but only because of the song.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? I would do one on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas morning, but again I have been overruled.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Having too many places to go and things to do and not enough time to spend as a family. Also, the way the Navy likes to send ships out for the month of Dec. and bring them home just a couple of days before Christmas after all the work has been finished.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? White lights and red bows with gold ornaments.I

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Chicken with dried beef and bacon, green bean casserole and really great rolls followed by Better than Sex cake.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Brain Age, IPOD, 2nd TV

Hope some of you will fill it out too, I would love to see your answers.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: