Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring


I am so grateful that Spring is on it way. The official first day of Spring is coming up this week on Thursday, March 20th. Spring is my favorite season. It was the season that I fell in love with my husband and every year when I start to see and smell the beginnings of the season I am overcome with the same feelings that I felt when I first got to know my love.


My favorite tree is the Bradford Pear and right now they are in their glory all around.




My favorite spring flower is the Hyacinth. It's fragrance is what Spring smells like to me.

For those of you not experiencing the wonders of Spring, please don't hate me because I am, just come visit.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

You're already getting BLOOMS? Maybe I should come visit!! Cannon is coming to visit in a month or so - did he tell you? He's hoping you still have his Jazz hat!

Suebee said...

We still have his Jazz hat, trust me none of us have worn it. I just have to figure out which box it is in.

Mandee said...

I am sorry but this makes me sad! It is almost Easter and all I can think of is how do I hide easter eggs in the snow? We aren't even in the 40's yet! Oh, I wish it were spring here! Maybe if I start dressing as if it warm it will happen! But probably not!

K2 said...

Don't you just love Spring in the South? AHHH. Its wonderful and I feel the same way you do about spring (except about your husband! :-)