Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm Happy

That's what I am grateful for. I'm Happy. I love my life. I am trying very hard to live in the moment and not look to the future for my happiness and what do you know. . . I am happy in my present. There is a song out by Trace Adkins right now called, You're Gonna Miss This, and it has really helped me to realize how much I am enjoying my life.

You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this


I already know that my children are growing up too fast and that though every day is very hard, I love it. Every day there are new and very frustrating things that happen, but I wouldn't miss it for anything.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Just wondering if you know how many other people are happy because of you. You're a person who spreads it where ever you go! Your family is lucky to have you, and your friends (current and future!) are lucky too!

Emma Jo said...

Wise words. :)

Unknown said...

I just heard that song today - gotta love Trace!! Ummm...we keep playing phone tag - what's up with that?? Keep trying!!! Love ya, Jen