Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dancing in Red High Heels

Last year inspired by Kelly Pickler's song Red High Heels I went out and bought a pair of Jessica Simpson 4 inch red high heels. They are my daughter's favorite thing to play dress up in. Rarely are those red shoes neatly in my closet. Most of the time they are in different rooms scattered throughout the house. Today tops it all. Thursdays are crazy here. Dance and piano follow school very fast on Thursdays. I told Sarah to go to the bathroom and wait for me. Bathroom time is very important right after school and there is usually a line. So while Sarah waited for me she got undressed to get ready for dance. I found her practicing her dance completely naked in my red high heels with some random jewelery on. My first thought is I can't believe this, it is so funny I need to get the camera. Quickly followed by my second thought, I can't take a picture of this. So my third thought was I have to share this moment. No picture to go with this blog.

No comments: