Monday, August 04, 2008

Baseball the way it should be


Spencer and I went to baseball game last night with the cub scouts. The leader was able to get us a sky box for the game. I was totally meant to watch all sporting events from a sky box. There was food and leather couches and chairs plus a TV that showed us instant replays. I have always thought instant replay was what was missing from live games. But the very best part of the sky box experience was the air conditioning. The team lost 7-0, but the fireworks afterward were terrific.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Count me in for box seats. I'm with you on this one!!!

Emma Jo said...

I may have very well been in that same skybox for a birthday party a few years ago--totally the way to go...people brought all the yummy ballpark food to us!